SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Limited also known as SAIL is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is operated by Government of India and has headquarters in New Delhi. SAIL invites online applications for the posts of Medical Executive, Paramedical Staff and more. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit etc and apply for the multiple posts in SAIL before the last date. For more details related to the SAIL job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
|1) MEDICAL EXECUTIVES:|
|Lab Medicine -2|
|Medical Officer (E-1)||8|
|Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical) (E-1)||2|
|Jr. Manager (Bio-Statistics) (E-1)||1|
|2) PARA-MEDICAL STAFF:|
|Nursing Sister (Trainee)||234|
|Technician – Neurotechnologist (S-3)||6|
|Technician – Cardiology (S-3)||14|
|Technician –Nephrology (S-3)||10|
|Technician–Bio Medical (S-3)||4|
|Technician – MRD (S-3)||2|
|Technician – CSSD (S-3)||4|
|Dresser–Burn & Plastic (Trainee)||2|
|Laundry Operator (Trainee)||4|
|Attendant – Dressers (Trainee)||10|
Should have passed Bachelor Degree, B.Sc, Diploma, 10+2, Intermediate in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognised university.
Note – Refer to complete advertisement for more educational qualification details
Age limit –
- 18 to 37 years
- For age relaxation visit official advertisement
Application fee – NIL
- GEN/OBC/EWS category
- Medical Executive – Rs.500/-
- Technician – Neurotechnologist/Cardiology/Nephrology/Bio-Medical/MRD/CSSD, Dietician (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee), Technician – Laboratory/Radiology (Trainee) and Photographer (Trainee). – Rs.250/-
- Dresser-Burn & Plastic (Trainee)/ Attendant Dresser (Trainee) / Laundry Operator (Trainee) – Rs.150/
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
How to apply for SAIL recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website https://www.sail.co.in/ on or before 20 August, 2019.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam, interview.
- Start date for registration: 11 July, 2019
- Last date to apply: 20 August, 2019