JSSC Recruitment 2019 – The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification to conduct Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination for the recruitment of Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the JSSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the JSSC Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details (1140 post)
- Assistant Bureau Officer – 362 posts
- Block Supply Officer – 223 posts
- Block Welfare Officer – 139 posts
- Zone Inspector (Kanoongo) – 170 posts
- Cooperative Extension Officer – 241 posts
- Planning Assistant – 5 posts
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognised University
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Minimum – 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 35 Yrs (Male)
- Maximum Age – 38 Yrs (Female)
- Age relaxation as per rules.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the JSSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official JSSC Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 12 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form and keep it safely.
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- PH – Rs.250/-
- Start date of online application – 18 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 12 November, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 16 November, 2019
- Last date photo upload – 19 November, 2019
- Online correction date – 20-22 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit card availability – Notified soon