EPFO Recruitment 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission has recently invited multiple applications for the Enforcement Officer/Account Office posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for EPFO Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the EPFO Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 421 posts
- EPFO – 421 posts
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – N/A
- Maximum Age – 30 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the EPFO official website. Interested candidates can go through the official EPFO Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 31 January, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.25/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 11 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 31 January, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 31 January, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon