UPSC Application Form 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a detailed application form for the post of Indian Economic Service(IES) and Indian Statistical Service(ISS). The online form previously was released on 20 March, 2019 and the exam was held on 28 June, 2019. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to fill the UPSC DAF Online 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Indian Economic Service – 32 posts
- Indian Statistical Service – 33 posts
- For IES: PG Degree (Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics)
- For ISS: Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics)
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 1 August, 2019)
- Minimum – 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 30 Yrs
- Age relaxation as per rules.
How to fill UPSC IES, ISS DAF Online 2019
The online application form is available on the UPSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPSC Recruitment 2019 DAF notification and apply online before 31 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EBC- Rs.200/-
- SC/ST – Rs.65/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of online application – 20 March, 2019
- Last date of online application – 16 April, 2019
- Exam date – 28, 29 and 30 June, 2019
DAF 2019 dates
- Start date of online application – 17 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 31 October, 2019