UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 – The UP State Construction Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Company Secretary and various other posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the UPSCIDC Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 62 posts
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil)||47||
BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade with 2 Yrs. Experience.
|Asst. Engineer (Electrical)||5|
|Asst. Engineer (Design)||4|
|Company Secretary||1||Degree in Company Secretary.|
|Account Officer||2||M.Com/ CA Degree with 5 Yrs. Experience.|
|Law Officer||1||Bachelor Degree in Law with 4 Yrs. Experience.|
- Minimum Age – 21 YearsAge Limit
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for UPSCIDC Vacancy 2019
The online application form is available on the UPSCIDC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPSCIDC Vacancy 2019 notification and apply online before 1 January, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 3 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 1 January, 2019
- Online Payment last date – 1 January, 2019
- Exam date – February 2020
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon