UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts in Uttar Pradesh. The UPSSSC was founded in the year 1990. UPSSSC invites online applications for the posts of Assistant Boring Technician. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for these Assistant Boring Technician posts before the last date. For more details related to the UPSSSC job vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Assistant Boring Technician – 486 posts
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Tubewell Mechanic.
- For more eligibility criteria details check the official advertisement
- 18 to 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules in the notification.
How to apply for UPSSSC recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on UPSSC Website before the last date 4 September, 2019.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.185/
- SC/ST/ – Rs.95/-
- PH – Rs 25/-
- Start date for registration: 14 August, 2019
- Last date for registration: 4 September, 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee- 4 September 2019
- Last date for online correction- 11 September 2019