Last Updated on
BPSSC Recruitment 2019 – The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is a body created by a bill of the Bihar Legislative Assembly. The commission’s purpose is to select applicants in various government departments for group C staff jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. BPSSC got formed in the year 2016 for the purpose of recruitment under the Government of Bihar. BPSSC invites applications for the recruitment of Sub Inspector SI, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail Posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the Bihar Police vacancies before the last date. For more details related to the BPSSC recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Note- Candidates can also find the direct link to download the admit card from important links mentioned below. The aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards and keep it safe for further use.
Total no. of vacancies – 2246 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (SI) – 2064 Posts
- Sergeant – 215 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) – 125 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Service Man) – 42 Posts
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognised university
- For more information on eligibility criteria visit the official notification
- 20 – 37 Years.
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to download Bihar Police SI Pre Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the BPSSC official website
- Click on the link that says “Notice: Download Admit Card for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019) ”
- Enter the login credentials and submit
- Admit card will appear
- Download and take the print out of admit card for further reference
- Affix a passport size photo on the admit card
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test which will be held in two parts – Preliminary and Mains. Those who will qualify the preliminary exam will be called for the main exam.
- For other physical ability standards and conditions read the official notification.
- For Gen/EWS/BC/EBC – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs.400/-
- Start date of online application – 22 August, 2019
- Last date of online application – 28 September, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 28 September, 2019
- Pre Exam Date – 22 December, 2019
- Admit Card – 03 December, 2019