Railway Recruitment 2020 – The Indian Railways has recently invited multiple applications for the Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for Railway Coach Factor Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the RCF Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 400 posts
- Fitter – 100 posts
- Welder(G&E) – 100 posts
- Machinist – 40 posts
- Carpenter – 40 posts
- Painter (G) – 20 posts
- Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) – 10 posts
- Electrician – 56 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 14 posts
- AC & REF Mechanic – 20 posts
- Candidates should have passed class 10th exam with 50% marks
- ITI NCVT Certificate required
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 15 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 24 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for Railway RCF Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the RCF official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Railway Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 6 February, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- PH and Female Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 8 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 6 February, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 8 February, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon