Railway Recruitment Cell 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has issued an official notification for the recruitment various Group D posts in the Divisions and Workshop of East Coast Railway. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Bhubaneshwar Railway Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 1216 posts
|Unit Name||Total Post|
|East Coast Railway Head Quarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th (High School) with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in related trade
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum – 15 Yrs.
- Maximum – 24 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for RRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2019
The online application form is available on the Easter Coast Railway official website. Interested candidates can go through the official RRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2019 notification and apply online before 6 January, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 7 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 6 January, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon