Railway Recruitment Cell 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai of Southern Railways has issued an official notification for the recruitment Trade Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Chennai Railway Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 3585 posts
|Unit Name||Total Post|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||1208|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||723|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||1654|
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th (High School) with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in related trade by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Passed 12th exam with Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (Only for MLT post)
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum – 15 Yrs
- Maximum – 22/24 Yrs
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for RRC Chennai Vacancy 2019
The online application form is available on the Southern Railway official website. Interested candidates can go through the official RRC Chennai Vacancy 2019 notification and apply online before 31 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates – Rs. 0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 1 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 31 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
- Apply Online (Registration) – CLICK HERE
- Candidates Login – CLICK HERE
- Download Notification (Carriage Workshop, Perambur) – CLICK HERE
- Download Notification (Central Workshop, Golden Rock) – CLICK HERE
- Download Notification (Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur) – CLICK HERE
- Official Website – CLICK HERE