Railway Recruitment 2019 – North Western Railway, Jaipur has released an official notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies in various divisions. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the RRC 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Trade Apprentice – 2029 posts
|BTC Carriage, Ajmer||150|
|BTC LOCO, Ajmer||52|
|Carriage Work Shop, Bikaner||33|
|Carriage Work Shop, Jodhpur||77|
- Should have passed 10th Class
- ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 8 December, 2019)
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for RRC Aprentice Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Railway Recruitment Board official website. Interested candidates can go through the official RRC Aprentice Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 8 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 8 November, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 8 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon