Railways Recruitment 2020 – The Railway Recruitment Cell has recently invited multiple applications for the Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for RRC WCR Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the WCR Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Trade Apprentice – 1273 posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th/12th exam with 50% marks from recognised institute or university.
- ITI certificate in relevant trade
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 15 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 24 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the WCR official website. Interested candidates can go through the official RRC WCR Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 14 February, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- PH, Female Candidates – Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 15 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 14 February, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 14 February, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon