Railway Recruitment 2019 – South Central Railway, Secunderabad has released an official notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies in various divisions. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Railway Recruitment Secunderabad 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the South Central Railway 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Trade Apprentice – 4103 posts
- AC Mechanic – 249 posts
- Carpenter – 16 posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 640 posts
- Electrical/Electronics – 18 posts
- Electrician – 871 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 102 posts
- Fitter – 1460 posts
- Mechanist – 74 posts
- MMW – 34 posts
- MMTM – 12 posts
- Painter – 40 posts
- Welder – 597 posts
- Should have passed 10th/SSC with 50% marks
- ITI in relevant trade
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 8 December, 2019)
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for SCR Aprentice Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the South Central Railway Recruitment Board official website. Interested candidates can go through the official SCR Aprentice Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 8 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 9 November, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 8 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon