Railway Recruitment 2019 – The Western Central Railway has released an official notification for the recruitment of S Act Apprentice vacancies for the year 2018-19. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the WCR Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the Western Central Railway Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Apprentice – 160 posts
- Candidates should possess 10th Class or equivalent & ITI (Relevant Trades).
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Minimum – 15 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 24 Yrs
- Age relaxation as per rules.
How to apply for WCR Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Western Central Railway official website. Interested candidates can go through the official WCR Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 5 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- Gen/OBC/- Rs.188/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.88/-
- Start date of online application – 4 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 5 November, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 5 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit card availability – Notified soon