Last Updated on
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 – The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The DSSSB invites applications for the post of Assistant Teachers and Junior Engineers posts in Delhi schools. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, etc. and apply for the DSSSB vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the DSSSB Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Total no. of posts – 982 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 637 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 141 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 204 posts
- Assistant Teacher: Candidates must have passed Class 12th, CTET Exam Passed and 2 Yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized Board.
- Read the official advertisement for more eligibility details
- Assistant Teacher maximum age – 30 years
- Junior Engineer maximum age – 27 years
- Read the advertisement for age relaxation rules.
How to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the DSSSB official website. Interested candidates can go through the official DSSB Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 15 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
- PH/Female: NIL
- Start date of online application – 16 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 15 October, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 15 October, 2019