Last Updated on
HTET Recruitment 2019 – The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is conducted by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) from time to time, for the following categories of school teachers: Primary (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The HTET has released an official notification for the recruitment of teachers. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the HTET Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the HTET Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Note – Candidates can get the direct link to check the results from the important links section.
- For Level-1 – Class I-V (Primary Teacher): Senior Secondary, Graduation, D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed
- For Level-2 – Class VI-VIII (TGT): Senior Secondary, BA/ B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Sc.Ed, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed
- For Level-3 – PGT: PG Degree in the Concerned subjects with B.Ed from recognized university.
Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Sr Secondary/ Graduation/ PG with Hindi as one of the subjects
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
How to apply for Haryana TET Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the DSSSB official website. Interested candidates can go through the official DSSSB Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 6 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- Start date of online application – 7 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 21 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 21 October, 2019
- Online correction date – 19-23 October, 2019
- Exam date – 16-17 November, 2019
- Admit card date – 8 November, 2019
- Results – 9 January, 2020