Last Updated on
NIFT recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in the year 1986 and a premiere institute of Fashion Business Education with 16 campuses located across the country. NIFT invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor on contract basis.Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, pay scale, etc and apply for the Assistant Professor posts before the last date. For more details related to the National Institute of Fashion Technology job vacancies candidate can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Assistant Professors – 179
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are interested in applying for the said vacancies can apply through the official website www.nift.ac.in on or before 06 September 2019.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Written Test and their presentation in the Interview.
- Candidates have Post Graduate Programme with 55% Marks or Its Equivalent Grade in Relevant Area.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Check advertisement for more eligibility details
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – No. Fee
- Start date of application – 18 July, 2019
- Last date of application – 6 September, 2019
- Official website – https://nift.ac.in/careers
- Official advertisement – CLICK HERE