UPTET Recruitment 2019 – The Examination Regulatory Authority Of Uttar Pradesh has recently released online application form for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET). Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the UPTET 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the Uttar Pradesh TET 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree in any stream with B.Ed Degree
- Diploma in Teacher from Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam passed
- D.Ed Special Exam passed
- 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam passed
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam passed
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam passed
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.LEd 4 Year Course
- 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and B.SC Ed Exam assed
How to apply for UPTET Online Form 2019
The online application form is available on the UPTET official website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPTET online form 2019 and apply before 21 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
For Single Paper I or II:
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 400/-
- For PwD – Rs.100/-
For Both Papers:
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 800/-
- For PwD – Rs.200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through SBI E-challan/ SBI Internet banking, Debit Card & Credit Card.
- Starting date for online registration – 1 November, 2019
- Last date for online registration – 20 November, 2019
- Last date to submit registration Fee – 21 November, 2019
- Last date to submit Completed Registration/ Print Application Form – 22 November, 2019
- Date for Uploading of Admit Card on Website – 12 December, 2019
- Date for Exam – 22 December, 2019
- Date for Uploading of Answer Key on Website – 26 December, 2019
- Last Date for filing Objections – 16 January, 2020
- Date for Declaration of Result – 21 January, 2020