Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) 2019 – Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) is an attached office of the Ministry of Civil Aviation in India. BCAS the regulatory authority for civil aviation security in India recently opened job vacancies for the posts of Aviation Security office, CASLO Coordinator and more mentioned posts below. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, pay scale, etc and apply for the mentioned posts before the last date. For more details related to the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security job vacancies candidate can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Assistant Director – 03 posts
- Senior Aviation Security Officer – 16 posts
- CASLO Coordinator – 18 posts
- Aviation Security Officer – 73 posts
- Aviation Security Assistant – 09 posts
- Despatch Rider – 09 posts
How to apply for Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) 2019
- Visit official website of BCAS i.e bcasindia.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Read the BCAS notification and check for Eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Post the application to given address before the last date ends.
Selection process – Check the official advertisement
Last date to apply – 18 September, 2019
Important links for BCAS Recruitment 2019
- Official website – bcasindia.nic.in
- Official advertisement – CLICK HERE